Purchase management is the actual process of purchasing an item for your company and updating all necessary journal entries. This can entail any purchase, from buying office supplies to procuring raw materials for the production process. To make your purchasing as efficient as possible, you need tools for process automation and control.
OptiProERP enables you to manage your entire procurement process from purchase order creation to supplier invoice payment. It helps you simplify the complex order-to-pay cycle, including creating receipts, invoices, returns, and payments.
- Purchase request and purchase orders
- Item and vendor master data
- Request for Quote (RFQ) functionality
- Warehouse and accounting integration
- A/P Management and credit memos
- Down-payment invoicing
- Landed cost calculations
- Vendor performance management
- Documentation trails for audit purposes
- Workflow automation