ERP for Manufacturers
OptiProERP with SAP Business One is an affordable, reliable ERP solution for small to mid-sized discrete manufacturers and distributors. Built by manufacturers for manufacturers, OptiProERP for manufacturers operates the way a manufacturer needs it to. See how a user-friendly cloud ERP intuits what you need to simplify your complex manufacturing operations. Making the complex simple.
Built On SAP Business One
More than 50,000 users worldwide choose SAP Business One. Why? Because SAP Business One is the leading, proven business platform for small to midsized companies. OptiProERP was one of the first companies to sign an OEM agreement with SAP Business One. This agreement embodies our commitment to provide you the full power of SAP Business One, plus the added value of ERP features specific to discrete manufacturing and distribution operations.
OptiProERP: Making the Complex Simple
OptiProERP is cloud based. This means you get lower cost with more value. OptiProERP simplifies common challenges today’s discrete manufacturers and distributors face, including:
- SIMPLER DECISION – Confidence to Commit: SAP’s historically significant and ongoing investment in SAP Business One gives you confidence to commit to the future-proofed platform upon which OptiProERP sits. Our ‘best of breed’ OptiProERP solution helps you realize huge efficiency through its seamless integration with the SAP Business One platform.
- SIMPLER DEPLOYMENT — Faster ROI: OptiProERP’s rapid implementation process RACE significantly reduces time to money. Some customers are up and running in as little as two weeks.
- SIMPER PROCESSES — Optimized Processes: OptiProERP automates and streamlines business processes, so your business runs faster and more profitably.
- SIMPLER MAINTENANCE — Always Current: OptiProERP keeps you on the latest version through seamless cloud updates. You focus on the nuts and bolts while we focus on the IT.
- SIMPLER FUTURE — Scalability: OptiProERP future-proofs your business with a modular, open architecture that can grow as you grow, where you grow.
Business doesn’t have to be complex. See how SAP Business One helps companies run simple.
Take The Tour
With OptiProERP, every job gets done the right way — every time, on time, the first time.
Advanced planning tools let you optimize labor, materials and machine scheduling.
Exceed your customer expectations with automated inspection strategies that assures quality.
When you know what’s in stock in real time, you can stay lean while on task.
Keep a finger on the pulse of business from anywhere at any time, on any device.
Hot Off The Press
Quality management is embedded within core lean manufacturing principles, however improving quality assurance even further for small and large manufacturers alike, can be achieved by adopting Six Sigma techniques and strategies. Lean manufacturing is a philosophy of continuous improvement… Read More
An ERP system is arguably the core infrastructure of any manufacturing operation. It connects every function within the organization providing all the required data to drive the business efficiently, productively and profitably. It can handle customer orders, customer… Read More