Why You Should Attend
If you’re part of an emerging small business, keeping track of your customers’ histories, sales opportunities, marketing campaigns and other key data points is likely essential to your future success. The question is … Are you still depending on inefficient and error-prone spreadsheets and disconnected databases for this information?
If the answer is yes then this is your wake up call! It’s time to consider implementing an affordable and flexible Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. A CRM system gives you instant, real-time access to all your sales, marketing and customer service data “in one secure spot,” so that you can make the best possible decisions and win new customers.
7 Ways To Win New Customers
- Easily build successful and sustained customer relationships
- Stay on top of your game with automation
- Own the big picture with seamless integration
- Execute targeted marketing for a higher ROI
- Maximize Up-Sell and Cross-Sell Opportunities
- Leverage Departmental Cross Collaboration
- Develop Close Customer Interaction with Integrated Social Media
Who should attend?
Sales managers, Services managers, General managers
Presented by our two resident experts Allan Lessing, a 20 year veteran of the Enterprise Planning Resource industry and Praneeth Putlur with a decade of product development experience. You can’t afford not to attend this webinar as you’ll be guaranteed to take away plenty of valuable insights to apply to your own business.